In-Person Learning Monday (4/26)
We are looking forward to greeting students to full in-person learning on Monday.
- School begins at 7:30 am. We anticipate more traffic so please leave a little earlier. No advisory period to start the school day.
- Click here for the new bell schedule.
- Additional information may be found in the school news section of the website.
Spring Sports Begin Monday (4/26)
All interested athletes must be registered and have a physical on file.
All athletes are required to be COVID tested weekly. All students must have a consent form on file n the office. If you already completed one for winter or fall 2 you are not required to submit another consent form.
- Weekly Testing Schedule
- Monday Testing
- Football, Cheerleading
- Tuesday Testing
- Boys & Girls Track, Golf
- Wednesday Testing
- Girls & Boys LAX, Tennis
- Thursday Testing
- Baseball, Softball, Wrestling, Cabaret
- Monday Testing
- Tryout Schedule
- Softball – M-F 4-6:30 pm; Sat. 10 am – 1 pm @ the softball field
- Boys Tennis – M-F 6-8 pm @ the tennis courts
- B & G Track – M-F 2:15-4:15 pm; Sat. 9-11 am @ the track
- Girls Lacrosse – M, T, Th, F 2:30-4:30 pm; W 2:30-5 pm @ Deerfield Park. All equipment is mandatory (sticks, goggles, gloves, mouth guard, masks, cleats, running shoes)
- Boys Lacrosse – 2:45-4:45 pm @ Deerfield Park
- Baseball – 3:30-5:30 pm @ the baseball field
- Wrestling – 4:00 – 5:30 pm, Weight management Wednesday (4/28) at 5:30 pm
Half-Day for SHS Students – 4/28
Reminder – Wednesday, April 28th is a half-day for students due to senior presentation day. Students will be dismissed at 11 am.
RIDE Launches “EnrollRI” for Summer Courses
User-friendly tool will allow families to browse and register for a wide array of academic programs including summer opportunities. Click here for additional information.